Returns and Exchanges
We want you to be happy with your order of Aussielent! If you have an issue with your order, we’re here to help. However, Aussielent is a food product and as such there are a few important things you have to keep in mind.
Damaged or Defective Items
In the unlikely event that your package arrives damaged or any of the items are defective, we will happily replace or refund your purchase. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
– To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you received it. It must not be damaged or missing parts not due to our error.
– It must also be in its original packaging.
– Opened packages or boxes cannot be returned. 7-Day boxes and 12-bottle boxes are sold as individual, single units. We cannot accept return of a bulk box that has been opened and had items taken out.
– Only items that have been directly purchased from Aussielent can be returned.
– Please note that we do not offer refunds or returns for change of mind or due to not liking the taste or texture of our products. We sell sample packs and always recommend trying a sampler before committing to a bigger order.
– There are certain situations in which partial refunds may be granted. Partial refunds are at our discretion.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Unit 2 / 16 Vulcan Drive
Truganina VIC 3029
Unless your item is defective, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund, unless the item was defective. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Purchase a subscription and get Aussielent delivered every month like clockwork. We have partnered with Recharge for our subscription service.
- Subscriptions are for a minimum of three deliveries.
- We currently use Credit Cards for subscription (either VISA or MasterCard). PayPal is not available for subscriptions.
- We give you a 5% product discount for signing up.
- After 3 deliveries you can pause or cancel your subscription.
- You can manage all aspects of your Aussielent subscription via our Customer Portal. You can change your subscription product at any time (say from chocolate to vanilla). You can skip or re-schedule your delivery date, and you can also update your payment details or shipping address.
- We will keep you updated of your subscription status via email. For example we will email you before charging your account. We will also send you our usual AusPost delivery tracking emails.
All images on site are copyright Aussielent 2018. Image of hand holding bottle on the front page is by @ophelia_boneshatter (instagram).